myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] your myexperiment workflows on facebook

From: Paul Groth
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] your myexperiment workflows on facebook
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 19:59:55 -0700

Hi,

I'd like to announce a very beta version of a Facebook app for sharing myExperiment workflows. The app is called (creatively) Workflows and can be added using the following url:

http://apps.facebook.com/workflows/

It basically displays a list of your workflows from myExperiment on your Facebook profile and lets other user's preview them.

This is my first adventure with the myExperiment API and it seems to work well. Thanks to the myExperiment dev-team for their quick response. I'm really looking forward to seeing how I can grow this app and take advantage of the API even more.

Anyway, let me know what you think [and if the app actually works :-) ]. Comments, questions, bugs, ideas, whatever... just let me know.

Thanks!
Paul

Paul Groth, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Associate