myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: myExperiment talks this week in Indianapo

From: Rob Procter
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: myExperiment talks this week in Indianapolis
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 11:09:55 +0000

Absolutely, fantastic news, many congratulations Carole.

Rob.

Linde, A.E. wrote:
Great news about Carole getting the award – extremely well deserved.

T.

On 13/12/2008 07:53, "David De Roure" <address@hidden> wrote:

    We've had a great week at the eScience events in Indianapolis,
    with three myExperiment presentations and one on Biocatalogue. The
    slides for the main myExperiment talk are now up on Slideshare on

http://www.slideshare.net/dder/myexperiment-defining-the-social-virtual-research-environment-presentation/

    But the main news - if you haven't heard already - is that Carole
    Goble received the inaugural Microsoft Research Jim Gray eScience
    Award, in recognition of her achievements in the application of
    computing technology to scientific insight and innovation. See the
    pics on http://wiki.myexperiment.org/index.php/News !

    It was great to meet many myExperiment users in person and hear
    myExperiment mentioned in talks (and to distribute lots of
    stickers! I just have 3 mugs left... :)

    -Dave

Tony Linde
Project Manager