myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] problem to update a workflow

From: Don Cruickshank
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] problem to update a workflow
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 14:31:19 +0000

Hi Julien,

You should be able to update the workflow now.  The problem was caused by the workflow not having a title set in Taverna and that myExperiment had given the wrong priorities to incoming title metadata when uploading new versions of a workflow.

In the case of your workflow, myExperiment will now detect that the new upload has no title and it will reuse the existing title.

We’re looking into the Galaxy issue now…

Don.