myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] problem to update a workflow

From: Finn Bacall
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] problem to update a workflow
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 15:12:25 +0100

Hi Julien,

The issue to do with downloading Galaxy tools should now be fixed.

Thanks,

-Finn

On 27/09/12 14:02, Julien Wollbrett wrote:
Hello,

I still can not update my workflow. Am I the only person having this problem?
Have you found something during your investigation?

I also use the plugin "taverna to galaxy tool". Recently, I received an error message (We're sorry, but something went wrong) before downloading .ru and .xml files.

Thank you,

Julien