nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] nanothings.patch update

From: Ken Tyler
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] nanothings.patch update
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 16:50:40 +1100

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:

> * Made M-] appear on the left as the multibuffer keys M-<
> and M-> do, by treating it as a special toggle (as they
> are).

Hi,

I was pondering this and couldn't decide what to do, I was thinking that
the two non-toggle meta keys M-< and M-> should not be in the toggles code
as they are not really toggles but normal keys (i.e should use
sc_init_one()) and the help display etc. modified as required.  That's why
I did M-] (or M-O as I had it) that way.

Does it matter ?

Ken