nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] re: bug

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] re: bug
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 07:25:04 -0500

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 04:12:28PM +1000, Peter Dyson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've found that when I type CTRL-X-W the terminal locks up.
>
> This is present in quite a few versions that I've seen, including 1.1.6
> which is the version distributed with debian unstable.

Hi Peter,

        Do you mean locks up, as in completely locks the editor, or
locks up as in won't except any other input until you press Y, N or
Control-C when the file was modified? I'm not being sarcastic,
I just haven't yet been able to duplicate this so I have to ask the
silly questions first :) What $TERM and terminal program do you use?

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001