nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Makefile.am M4 madness

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: [Nano-devel] Makefile.am M4 madness
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:33:03 -0500

Hi folks,

        For those who have been following the M4 defines in
Makefile.am, they're back.  Jordi and I have been working on this, and I
think I have a repeatable problem with not having them in Makefile.am:

./autogen.sh
./configure && make
touch configure.ac
make

It should error out.  It would work if I re-ran the autogen.sh (or most
likely just the aclocal -I m4/ line), but I don't want to have to do
that every time I change the version #! Is there any chance of conflicts
if we leave the lines in there?

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001