nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] http://www.nano-editor.org/mail.html

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] http://www.nano-editor.org/mail.html
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 20:48:16 -0500

On Sun, Feb 17, 2002 at 09:30:54AM -0500, Thomas Dickey wrote:
> I noticed (in a recent Debian bug-report) a credits line for ncurses citing
> Pavel Curtis, Zeyd Ben Halim and Eric Raymond.  I think it's only fair to
> point out that I've been maintaining ncurses for nearly six years (working
> on it since early 1995).  Perhaps the credits should be updated...

Hi Thomas,

        Sorry for the delay, I've been out of town quite a bit
recently.  I updated the credits in both the 1.0 and 1.1 trees.  You
certainly deserve credit for your deeds, and also for helping me out
earlier with the xterm question (I think it was) I asked you
about earlier.  You should be in there in v1.0.9 and v1.1.8 :)

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001