nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Piping on Nano

From: David Collantes
Subject: [Nano-devel] Piping on Nano
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:55:23 -0500

Hi there!

I do not know if this is the right address for suggestions, but I would like
to ask for this one. It would be nice if I could, while editing a file, pipe
it out and get the pipe results back into the editor buffer for editing
again. Has that been considered? Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

--
David Collantes - http://www.bus.ucf.edu/david/
College of Business Administration, University of Central Florida