Re: FIXED !!! Re: [Nano-devel] nano won't make

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: FIXED !!! Re: [Nano-devel] nano won't make
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 05:56:00 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:19:40 +0100, Jordi Mallach <address@hidden> wrote:
>Due to this limitation, if you install things from packages and other
>things from source, some macros may end in the "incorrect" directory,
>and currently automake will ignore them.

That explains my problem too; both autoconf and automake
are installed from source on my system, but glib and gettext
are installed from packages.  (It still doesn't explain why
automake 1.4p4 didn't detect gettext and 1.5 did, though;
maybe it's a bug in 1.4?)

Run a small business? Then you need professional email like address@hidden from