nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] UTF-8?

From: Carl Drinkwater
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] UTF-8?
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 15:23:00 +0100

Hi Thomas!

UTF-8 has been pencilled in as something that is wanted for version 1.4, but as far as I know no-one has really started looking at it yet. It was something I've been meaning to look at myself, more for interest than anything, as I've never developed anything that takes advantage of unicode, but I've not found the time yet.

Feel free to look at the code, I think it's pretty easy to follow what's going on - I wouldn't say it's well documented though, although I've seen worse! Feel free to ask whatever questions you need, we're a pretty helpful bunch here!

Regards,
Carl.