Re: [Nano-devel] Old patch, fix a bug in justifying.

From: David Benbennick
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Old patch, fix a bug in justifying.
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 20:53:22 -0400

I found a bug in do_justify().  With auto indent turned off, justifying
the third line below moves the cursor UP.  Since the bug was added in the
old quoted-justify patch, I put the fix there, and updated it at  The relative patch is attached.

        This paragraph is only one line.
        This paragraph is
two lines long.  Put the cursor on this line, and justify.