Re: [Nano-devel] quote35.diff split

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] quote35.diff split
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 17:22:34 -0700 (PDT)

I've just made a minor update to quote36a.patch.  It turns
out that my fix for the new multibuffer toggle when
NANO_SMALL and ENABLE_MULTIBUFFER was defined was wrong;
the toggle shouldn't be allowed in that case, since
toggles aren't supposed to be available in nano-tiny.  (I
don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that.)  I've
fixed it so the toggle is disabled properly.  I also put
in a few minor cosmetic fixes (none of which change how
the code works).

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by