Re: [Nano-devel] Bug in ^W

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Bug in ^W
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:03:53 +0200

On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 05:22:16PM -0400, Robert D. Goulding wrote:
> I'll try it and see if the problem goes away.  BTW, when do all the
> patches I see mentioned on the list get submitted to CVS?  Hardly anything
> has been added since 1.1.11 was released.

Normally when Chris gets to have a look at them, or David gets an ok
from him to commit. Chris, mind if I commit the most straight-forward
fixes to CVS? The translations in 1.1.11 are really fucked up, it'd be
nice to shape .12 soon (blah, blah, I'm getting boring, always talking
about releasing :)

Jordi Mallach PĂ©rez  --  Debian developer
address@hidden     address@hidden
GnuPG public key information available at