Re: [Nano-devel] Page Up/Down

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Page Up/Down
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 00:57:53 +0100

On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 06:37:05PM -0500, Gus Tabares wrote:
>       Upgraded to 1.1.99pre1 and it seems to have corrected the problem.
> Thanks:) Any idea on when 1.2.0 will be out?

pre1 has a few bugs, but they are being nailed down. I guess pre2 will
be out soonish, but you can never tell these days :)
I think the plan was that if pre2 was good, we'd get 1.2.0 after that

Jordi Mallach Pérez  --  Debian developer
address@hidden     address@hidden
GnuPG public key information available at