[Nano-devel] 1.2.2pre1

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: [Nano-devel] 1.2.2pre1
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 22:53:12 -0400

(AKA current CVS).  I incorporated 2 of David's patches, including the
strcasestr replacement patch which just seems stupid not to include.

My view on the utf issue is it's better to get 1.3 opened up and
actually fix the problem entirely than put a hack in 1.2.  My only
concern about this release is I believe was 0wned and I wont be
able to upload the file once the release is set.  Oh well...

Feedback on the prerelase (and on anything I said Id get to but didnt)

Chris A
Chris Allegretta

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001