[Nano-devel] Outstanding 1.2.4 items?

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: [Nano-devel] Outstanding 1.2.4 items?
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 10:26:04 -0400

Slacking as usual, I know.  Anything queued up in 1.2 that
I missed?  We should probably have a release, that permissions bug is
pretty major in my mind, or at least severely annoying that I want it
officially fixed sooner rather than later.

Also I REALLY need to see if there's any way around these curses
glitches in cursor placement.  David, anything in 1.3 for that? (since I
haven't been paying attention, my apologies) No other text editor seems
to have issues like this.  If only slang worked properly with reverse
highlighted blank lines....

Chris A
Chris Allegretta