nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Nano LXR code broser

From: Nick Warne
Subject: [Nano-devel] Nano LXR code broser
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 18:35:37 +0100

Hi All,

To help me out with the nano code I set up a LXR code browser for 1.3.11
source code.

If you haven't come across LXR (Linux Cross Browser) before, it is a set of
(perl) tools to create links (indexes) from C code in each file 'n the fly'.
Thus by simply navigating the tree in a browser, you can jump to
declarations, occurrences of variables, #defines etc. etc.  Each file is also
nicely line numbered.  The 'search' function sometimes produces funny
results, but 99% of the time is OK.

It can be viewed here on my FreeBSD box:

http://bsod.homeunix.net/nano/nano/source/

Feel free to use (it is a great help tracing how the code works).

I will attempt to keep it up-to-date with latest current-unstable release.

Nick
--
"Person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt person doing it."
-Chinese Proverb