nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Ctrl + Shift + - or Ctrl + -

From: Nick Warne
Subject: [Nano-devel] Ctrl + Shift + - or Ctrl + -
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 16:50:21 +0000

Hi all,

I noticed the other day this issue, and just tested a few things using
the targz just posted.

When in X, I use 'Ctrl + Shift + -' to 'goto' line number a hell of a
lot.
After I fubarred my X by trying to build modular Xorg git, I found
outside of X, this key combination doesn't work - but I just found out,
that just 'Ctrl + -' works.

So one works OK in X and not in terminal, and vice versa.

Help appears to only mention ^- or M-G. (M-G works in all examples, but
^- doesn't in X).

I don't know why this is or if it is a small bug.

Nick)