nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Re: rebindable keys and hello again

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Re: rebindable keys and hello again
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 15:52:02 -0500

Thank you for the pointer Benno.  I hadn't noticed this, and was just going
on the 'enable <feature>' options which were listed under the project admin
(just lists git and arch).  I'm trying the conversion guide now and will see
if it's as easy as it sounds.  We'll see anyway, my preference would be svn
as well.  We'll see how it goes.

On 3/5/08, Benno Schulenberg <address@hidden> wrote:
Chris Allegretta wrote:
> After using subversion for work, going back to cvs is too painful
> to endure.  Not being able to work offline is a real deal killer.
> I'd like to migrate the repository to git or GNU arch, which are
> currently the only choices Savannah seems to offer, but I'm sure
> either is better than CVS.  I was  curious if anyone tracking our
> cvs had a preference one way or the other .

As git is already quite widely used, and arch is still unknown to
me, I would prefer the first.

But reading  https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/WhenSvN , it seems
Savannah already supports Subversion.  If it does, that would be my
preference.

Benno