nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] 2.1.8pre2

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] 2.1.8pre2
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 23:39:12 -0500

Argh, that will teach me to take a nap and not check mail before releasing.  Okay, if you narrow it down let me know.  I didn't anticipate the next release cycle would be that long anyway, perhaps it will be really really short :)

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 7:59 PM, Mike Frysinger <address@hidden> wrote:
On Saturday 07 February 2009 10:41:07 Chris Allegretta wrote:
> http://www.nano-editor.org/dist/test/nano-2.1.8pre2.tar.gz
>
> Running through nano-regress now, and will try and exercise the new code
> a bit more before releasing.  Unless I do find something this will be
> what 2.1.8 looks like, feel free to download and have a try if you're
> interested in the new stdin support (nano -), abort during search (^C)
> or (probably the biggest deal) the syntax highlighting speedup for
> multi-line strings, and please let me know if you find any issues.

it's still randomly segfaulting on me ... havent been able to find a
reproducible test case yet though

havent seen any such crashes with 2.1.7 ...
-mike