nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Updated FIX for undo/redo (repositioning the cursor)

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Updated FIX for undo/redo (repositioning the cursor)
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 10:43:11 +0200

On Fri, May 23, 2014, at 8:13, Mark Majeres wrote:
> Ok, I reworked the patch.  New version attached.

Thanks!  That does it.

But... there is one other thing.  Start nano with +0 -I -u ChangeLog,
go to a line a few lines away from the bottom of the screen, then type
(without the quotes) <End> "and" <Enter> <Tab> "more" <Delete>.
Then change your mind and type <M-U>.  The screen gets recentred,
and the cursor is at the head of the line instead of after "more".  Also,
doing <M-E> now does not put the cursor back after "more" either.

Benno