nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] softwrap overhaul nearing completion

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] softwrap overhaul nearing completion
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 18:06:39 +0100

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017, at 20:44, Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> When I find some time (probably over the weekend),
> I'll apply (git am) the patches with some tweaks in
> a branch, and when I'm done, I'll push the branch so
> that you can inspect things,

Done.  Branch is here:

  http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/nano.git/log/?h=softwrap-overhaul

(But you can just do 'git checkout softwrap-overhaul'.)

This includes the tweaks to keep the cursor in the correct
column in the presence of edge-straddling characters, both
for Up/Down and PageUp/PageDown.

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Faster than the air-speed velocity of an