nano-devel

[Nano-devel] replacing domain nano-editor.org with simply nano.org?

From: Simon Benjamin
Subject: [Nano-devel] replacing domain nano-editor.org with simply nano.org?
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 00:09:24 +0000

First, apologies to emailing all devs, I don't have an alternative address.

I own the domain nano.org which I am minded to get rid off since my own plans for using it have changed. I thought I would see if you guys would be interested.

I will email a couple of other projects and depending on interest I might just transfer the domain or auction it.

-- Simon.
--
Simon Benjamin,
Professor of Quantum Technologies,