nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] File size problem in the status bar

From: Liu Hao
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] File size problem in the status bar
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 10:30:24 +0800

在 2018-07-23 10:27, Liu Hao 写道:

I have tested pure spaces, pure tabs and mixed spaces and tabs with auto indent on and off, breaking a line at the beginning, in the middle and at the end. In all cases, the original issue no longer exists.

Sorry I should have removed you (Benno) from the `To:` list... It has been a convention for me to reply to all people so I am a bit unaccustomed here.

--
Best regards,
LH_Mouse