nausea

[NAUSEA] Policies

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: [NAUSEA] Policies
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 13:16:49 +0200

I've just redirected automatic notification e-mails from all active trackers to this mailing list, instead of to our individual addresses. This allows to have a coherent archive of tasks, bugs and support requests also when not using the web interface.
  I've disabled the patch manager. I think we don't need it as of now.

I added a custom field "Difficulty" to the task manager. Setting the difficulty level for all already submitted tasks is a nice excuse to have a copy of each task in the mailing list archive :-).

Please only commit working stuff, and always commit a ChangeLog entry together with your changes (in the same commit if possible at all). This is *very* useful when tracking bugs. It's ok to have a separate ChangeLog file for the editor in nausea/editor/, if you prefer so. Otherwise we can just use the single global ChangeLog file in nausea/. ChangeLog files have a precise structure. Let's respect it, because there are some automatic scripts working on it.

--
Luca Saiu, maintainer of GNU epsilon
http://www.gnu.org/software/epsilon