Re: [Nel] Bugs on nevrax.org

From: Vincent Archer
Subject: Re: [Nel] Bugs on nevrax.org
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 10:22:08 +0100

According to David Mentre:
> There are two bugs at nevrax.org:
>
>  1. the address@hidden address is invalid:
>
> ... while talking to www.nevrax.org.:
> >>> RCPT To:<address@hidden>
> <<< 550 5.1.1 <address@hidden>... User unknown
> 550 5.1.1 <address@hidden>... User unknown

Hrrrmmm? There's a comment in front of the alias (can't figure out why.
My name's there, but it got commented out).

>  2. the bug system is no longer working at the time of this email:
>
> http://www.nevrax.org/bugs/reports.cgi
> Software error:
>
> Can't connect to database server. at globals.pl line 40.

No error messages, and the sql server went down. I'll keep an eye on it
for today.

Please note that the Nevrax offices are closed during the Christmas-New Year
period. This list and the site shouldn't suffer, but don't expect prompt
response to any problem or question you may raise.

Happy holiday season all, and see you next century!
--
Vincent Archer                                         Email: address@hidden

Nevrax France.                              Off on the yellow brick road we go!