[Nel] NeL Status Update?

From: EagleEye
Subject: [Nel] NeL Status Update?
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 14:10:03 -0500

My game project has gotten to the point where I am ready to start putting the world together, and doing some logic/AI scripting and such.  The problem is, I have no idea how the data structure works for NeL, and we still have no access to the 3D Studio plugin that NeL needs for it's textures.

Is there any way I can get an ETA on that 3DS plugin, and detailed documentation of how to structure the data for my world, so NeL will work with it?

Thanks,

Jared Mark