[Nel] Landscape tools?

From: Róbert Bjarnason
Subject: [Nel] Landscape tools?
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 02:27:09 -0700

Hi,

We have been playing with Snowballs2 and we are
very impressed.  Thank you Nevrax!

Now we are converting our Warp Storm game content
to this version of NeL.  All the 3D Max tools work
fine but I can't figure out how to create the
Retriever bank ".rbank" for our landscape.  In the
documentation for NeL PACS the following is said
under Tools: "Landscape scenery is converted directly
to a surface representation by exported data re-
processing utilities."  Are those utilities
available?

Also, I created a simple in-game landscape painting
tool for the last release of NeL, is anybody working
on something similar?  If not I'll update the painting
tool and release it under the GPL.

Warm regards,
Róbert Bjarnason

InOrbit Entertainment, Inc.