[Nel] Using GCC? -- was: GPL specifics

From: Tony Hoyt
Subject: [Nel] Using GCC? -- was: GPL specifics
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 08:15:59 -0500

Okay well I hate to go slightly off topic here but this is a question
that I need to ask since we're talking about all GPL, LGPL, etc.  Where
does building an application with gcc fall into all of this?  I write a
program, build it with gcc or g++ and plan to sell it to other users.
But, I don't want to distribute the source of the application.  Can I
still use gcc/g++?  or am I forced to find an alternative compiler such
as VisualC for windows or a unix specific compiler for unix variants?

  Tony