Re: [Nel] Unable to compile nelns on linux

From: Cedric Valignat
Subject: Re: [Nel] Unable to compile nelns on linux
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 14:38:19 +0100

Hi David,

According to David MENTRE:

> Oops!! Sorry, you effectively fixed it. I just forgot to run
> nelns/bootstrap before recompiling.
>
> Once again, sorry for the wrong bug report,

No problems :-)

> BTW, speaking of the configure scripts, why is it necessary to give all
> --with-stlport, --with-stlport-include and --with-stlport-lib options? I
> though that a single --with-stlport would be sufficient.

--with-stlport is sufficient. The configure script will will automatically
set the STLPort include directory to <STLPort_Diretory>/stlport and the
stlport STLPort lib directory to <STLPort_Diretory>/lib ...

Is the run of the bootstrap fix that problem too ?

I cannot reproduce it, it works fine on my computer :

   $ ~/cvs/code/nel/configure
--with-stlport=/home/valignat/installs/STLport-4.5.1 --with-python-version=2
   [...]
   checking for STLPort headers... /home/valignat/installs/STLport-4.5.1/stlport
   checking for STLPort libraries... /home/valignat/installs/STLport-4.5.1/lib
   [...]

Cedric.