Re: [Nel] Data Ownership

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [Nel] Data Ownership
Date: 07 Feb 2002 18:18:21 +0100

On Thu, 2002-01-31 at 05:35, John Hayes wrote:
> Who owns the data? Where is the data? Who's using the data?

Hi John,

you guessed Nevrax guys are pretty busy coding, and contributors are
still working at a pretty low level ("hey, I'm segfaulting !" :)). I
just wanted to say that while you fire up interesting issues, it needs
time to read, think and answer, and many of us would be happy to have
more time to do it ... Well, for the moment, if you don't have
discussion peers you at least have an audience :). I'll try to react to
your last mail, but it's not a promise :(