Re: [Nel] Nel landscape display problem

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Nel] Nel landscape display problem
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:12:05 +0100

Vianney Lecroart writes:
 > Hi,
 >
 > We also had very strange bug on landscape on Radeon 8500 under Windows. We
 > had to get old Windows driver to make it work fine... It's perhaps (surely)
 > a driver problem (ATI suxx for their driver...)

        Hm. Annoying. Since the drivers I'm using are Free Software we
can fix them.  To the very least we want to report the bugs to the DRI
project ;-). Could someone else running GNU/Linux confirm that they
don't have the same problem with a different card (Guillaume Morin ?
David Mentre ?  Vincent Caron ?) ? It shows a lot when in the trees,
otherwise it's not very notcieable.

        Cheers,

http://www.dachary.org/nel/screen01.jpg