Re: [Nel] invisible users

From: Michael Warnock
Subject: Re: [Nel] invisible users
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:55:31 -0800

>WS is welcome service, it works with the Login System to identify players
>account. The message says that you didn't launch the WS so the front end
>can't send info to it.
>(I don't think that problem comes from that)

the welcome service is running and displays appropriate debug info, its just
this one circumstance under which the front
end cant send to the welcome service i think.
anyway we've discovered a couple possible causes for our problems and i'm
working on reimplimenting our features
one at a time to track them down right now.

michael