RE: [Nel] Enabling Water Pools in Client

From: Daniel Miller
Subject: RE: [Nel] Enabling Water Pools in Client
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 12:30:30 +0100

I've observed some odd behaviour relating to the water - sometiimes its
there and sometimes its not...

- Try compiling in different modes and see if it starts working. (one of the
guys on the Ryzom team has a problem in certain build modes)

- Behaviour may be different on different machines but this remains to be
confirmed. (I've seen problems on some machines but I can't guarantee that
they were running the same executables as the machines that run OK)

We haven't looked into how to make the problem repeatable yet - when we do
we'll fix it.

Cheers