[Nel] How to build landscape with 3DS max ( mail without HTML )

From: neuser jean-philippe
Subject: [Nel] How to build landscape with 3DS max ( mail without HTML )
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 00:56:33 +0100

Hello all  ,
ok i have understood that the only way to make my landscape is to use 3DS
max.

ok i have compile ligo project and 3ds max plugins , i have some Dll, Dlu
plugin install in 3DS max directory but now i do ?  :)
i see that i can execute some script but i dont understand what to do with.

Is somebody can tell me the how to begin ? i just want to make a very little
landscape  ( a plane is sufficient ! )

thansk all