Re[6]: [Nel] Enabling Water Pools in Client

From: Robert Bjarnason
Subject: Re[6]: [Nel] Enabling Water Pools in Client
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:16:37 -0800

Hi Loic,

LD>         Could you please commit the corresponding changes to the
LD> :pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/bang CVS tree so that we can
LD> try them ?

Nicolas at Nevrax made those changes and they were committed to
the Nevrax CVS tree yesterday.

The demo app I'm using to load the Water Pools has a minor
addition that has to do with enabling the WaterPoolManager.
I will upload that code tree to our new development server
at http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/bang/ in the next
few days. We decided to leave SourceForge because of the
recent changes in there hosting licence.

Warm regards,
Robert Bjarnason