Re: [Nel] Agent control

From: sameh chafik Pro
Subject: Re: [Nel] Agent control
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:52:45 +0100

Hi jay,
i would like to help you on doc search, but at present we have french doc.
at
this time, we work on a linux config pack, i have to do one or two
things to it then i'll put it on cvs.
In this config you'll find a version of an active agent service, at present
my problem is to cut game dependent data. It isn't necessarily long to
make but i have to have time to do it correctly and cleanly.
in the mean time, i'll put a source for a minimal agent manager. This could
allow
user to create friendly agent.