RE: [Nel] Pre-built binaries

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: RE: [Nel] Pre-built binaries
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:33:44 +0200

Hi Mike

> It would be great if you could release pre-built binaries for Nevrax
for
> people to try. I just three hours compiling everything, only to find
that
> there is no data for the test program cluster_viewer. I know this is
> expecting and asking a lot, so forgive me, as I'm just frustrated
having
> spent so long for so little gain.

We plan to do that but actually, it s too soon because we can't test and
release stable NeL version because API and core change too often.

Anyway, the data for testing the cluster viewer are on the download page
of nevrax.org, the last line in the data packages section

http://www.nevrax.org/download/

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+
o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?