RE: [Nel] Pre-built binaries

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: RE: [Nel] Pre-built binaries
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:33:44 +0200

Hi Mike

> It would be great if you could release pre-built binaries for Nevrax
> people to try. I just three hours compiling everything, only to find
> there is no data for the test program cluster_viewer. I know this is
> expecting and asking a lot, so forgive me, as I'm just frustrated
> spent so long for so little gain.

We plan to do that but actually, it s too soon because we can't test and
release stable NeL version because API and core change too often.

Anyway, the data for testing the cluster viewer are on the download page
of, the last line in the data packages section

Vianney Lecroart
lead network programmer /
icq#: 6870415
homepage: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+
o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?