Re: [Nel] Compile error in nel\src\ai\agent\group_type.cpp

From: Mike Stoddart
Subject: Re: [Nel] Compile error in nel\src\ai\agent\group_type.cpp
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 09:19:49 -0700

Hi Vincent,

I have to confess that this was a developer bug (i.e. me), not a software bug. I had an older version of Nel that was sitting on my hard disk, and I still had Visual Studio configured to point to it's include files. So, big error on my part! Thanks to ace for solving this one for me.

Thanks for the help though :)
Mike