[Nel] Arghh... compiling max-stuff problem

From: Martin Schlingmann
Subject: [Nel] Arghh... compiling max-stuff problem
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 14:04:51 +0100

When trying to compile the max tools i am running in to some problems.
Please please please, if you have compiled it without errors take a look
into this and help me.
Think there are mostly trivial errors, and could certainly save me lots of
time.

My build output for the plugin_max_public project is attached (compile.txt).
I normally batch build with only debug and release versions.

It is mainly the nel_mesh.lib that refuses, apparently i get errors in the
vc includes?
In the struct defines in bhtypes, have you redefined anything or perhaps I
have something wrong in my directory include and lib settings?

My directory order in vc (under otpions) is:

INCLUDE:
stlport
opengl_sdk
dxsdk
vc98/
vc98/mfc
vc98/atl
libxml
libiconv
freetype
zlib
eax
mysql
jpeg
nel\src
nel\include
maxsdk
maxsdk/maxscript
maxsdk/cssdk

LIB:
The directories have the same order as above.

Another problems is also when building the object_viewer, apparently a file
is missing:
"fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file:
'R:\code\nel\tools\3d\object_viewer\vegetable_edit_tools.cpp': No such file
or directory"

Best regards
Martin