RE: [Nel] stlport_vc71_stldebug.lib

From: Timothy H. Schilbach
Subject: RE: [Nel] stlport_vc71_stldebug.lib
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 11:26:51 -0500

I downloaded the STL port and then compiled it in VC 7.1. Then I renamed the
LIB files do be what NEL was looking for. I then put this in my paths in the
compiler (make sure its at the top) and then I was able to compile all NEL
server libraries.

I am having a massive problem compiling the 3D libraries as I posted a few
days ago. I have been mulling through hundreds of lines of code and I hope
to have it solved. If you can compile these libraries, hit me back and lemme
know.

  I plan on posting my findings to help other whom are using VC 7.1

Timoth H. Schilbach
Alpha Omega Design Inc.
address@hidden
Visit our website at www.aodinc.com