[Nel] fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR

From: Dany Maryn
Subject: [Nel] fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 11:47:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I just finish to resolve some bad errors on vc6
compilation of Nel.
There is just one that I don't know what to do with :

C:\Programmation\nel\src\misc\polygon.cpp(93) : fatal
error C1001:
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
  (compiler file 'E:\9044\vc98\p2\src\P2\main.c', line
181)
 Please choose the Technical Support command on the
Visual C++
 Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file
for more information

This one seems specific, and I haven't found anything
about on MSDN.

Can you help me ?

I'm using VC 6 with SP5 and proc pack.