RE: [Nel] libXML, the bane of my project...

From: Timothy H. Schilbach
Subject: RE: [Nel] libXML, the bane of my project...
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 08:00:14 -0500

HI Andi,

  I will compile the new libxml 2.6.14 version today and see if that helps out. Thank you for clarifying which packages I can update. In most cases I find compiling doesn’t work because of a library version that is not up to date. I will also compile in VC 7.1 to see if that changes anything as well. Thank you again for your input. Just 2 more projects to get compiled before we can start adding our actual game code into NEL J

Timoth H. Schilbach

Alpha Omega Design Inc.

address@hidden

Visit our website at www.aodinc.com