netsukuku-vala

[Netsukuku-vala] valadoc

From: Yussi
Subject: [Netsukuku-vala] valadoc
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 04:45:48 +0100

Hi Luka,
Having spent the better part of the last couple of days trying to
generate the api documentation from the code, I have now had partial
success. partly due to just brute force.
valadoc seems to be really particular over how it expects to find the
comments, the first /** needs to be on a line of it's own, after a *
there can only be exactly 1 space, and other such particularities.

Anyway, since you already put in the valadoc comments, I assume that
either you tried and failed to generate these, or that you had a better
way of doing so, in which case I might as well start pulling hairs out :)

I attach the patch to do this,
the command I used to generate it was :
valadoc *.vala -o doc/vd  --pkg gcrypt --pkg gee-1.0 --pkg gio-2.0 --pkg
posix --pkg posix_extras --pkg linux --pkg libpth
--vapidir="/usr/share/vala-0.16/vapi/" --vapidir="."

You will have to change some stuff depending on where vala is installed
etc. Some of it might be redundant but I can't be arsed to check now.

When I regain my patience I would attempt to add this to the make file.
Hope this is helpful, otherwise I just wasted a hell of a lot of time.
Take care.
Yussi.