Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh 1.2 failed in doing smtp authentication

From: Zhang Weiwu
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh 1.2 failed in doing smtp authentication
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 21:44:37 +0800

Hi. When can this be solved?

I cannot wait for the new version because I need to send emails, so a
quick hack:

    /*
     * Initialize the callback contexts
     */

    user = "address@hidden";
    /*
    if (user == NULL)
        user = getusername();
    */

Solves the problem instantly.

Know this is ugly but at least provided you with the information that
nothing else is wrong, only here, to get the correct username.

I also resetted my password:)

--
Real Softservice

Huateng Tower, Unit 1788