[Nmh-workers] cannot get envelop sender address correct

From: Zhang Weiwu
Subject: [Nmh-workers] cannot get envelop sender address correct
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 11:30:53 +0800

Hi.

I just got a feeling there are a lot of struggling with nmh if I want it
to behave like a modern MUA that uses domain, username, password
information completely different from local setting.

here is another problem. After several days I found most of the emails I
sent did not arrive. I found it is because nmh always use
address@hidden as my envelop sender address, despite I
have:
Alternate-Mailboxes: address@hidden

in my .mh_profile and I also have: