Re: [Nmh-workers] m_getfld() bug fix

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] m_getfld() bug fix
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 11:18:52 -0500

>I don't, because I haven't digested the git rebase man page.
>And I'm so wary of rebase (search "git rebase dangerous") that
>I just stay away from it.  If you would educate me on how to
>do it safely, I'd consider it.

The super short answer: you can rebase/amend all you want, AS LONG AS
YOU DON'T PUSH.  Once you've pushed a commit, you have to think of it
permamently and irrevocably published to the world.  You can push new
changes that fix problems in previous commits, you just can't rewrite
history once you've told everyone else about it.

--Ken