Re: [Nmh-workers] m_getfld() bug fix

From: Rickard Carlsson
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] m_getfld() bug fix
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 10:41:23 +0100

> > >     > elinks -eval 'set document.browse.margin_width = 0' -dump  [...]
> >
> > That works too.  And is probably a better solution, as it fixes *this*
> > issue without introducing a bunch of sed or awk that might paper over
> > an actual issue later down the road...

Less is more, I suppose.

> Committed.  Yesterday :-)

So perhaps I've finally made an ever so small contribution to a piece of
software I've used and loved to hate for a good ten years or so. Thank you
for paying attention.

I think I'll take this opportunity to convey this particular user's
feeling of being *extremely* pleased by the way Nmh has evolved the last
year or so, in particular by the support for RFC 2047 headers, zputlit
escapes in format strings, and profile elements taking arguments, all of
which have enabled me to remove loads of silly workarounds lying around
obfuscating my configuration.

So thank you all for not only keeping this beast breathing, but also
making it move in a useful direction!

Regards,

Rickard