Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh architecture discussion: format engine character s

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh architecture discussion: format engine character set
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 08:21:46 -0400

I'd be fine with assuming UTF-8 by default, and using it internally.

It'd be even better to parameterize that.  In addition to supporting
users who want something else now, it might help us (or more likely
our descendants) at some point in the future.  That should be easy if
we always feed everything through a converter such as iconv.

David